Thoughts?

Will have to wait for a proper journalist to review the car, 90% of the review is a camera watching him drive the car.

Needs more external action shot, interested to see what body roll there is with it possibly being softer sprung than the clio.

I can imagine it being faster than the Clio, but then again for the same list price your in Megane territory.

Will have to wait for a proper journalist to review the car, 90% of the review is a camera watching him drive the car.

Needs more external action shot, interested to see what body roll there is with it possibly being softer sprung than the clio.

I can imagine it being faster than the Clio, but then again for the same list price your in Megane territory.

Nicely put

Yeah it is a pretty crap video but its one of if not the first video on youtube of the car that isnt some crap vauxhall preview thing.

List price might be 22K+ but you would be daft to pay it. Some people have picked them up for 18.5 with 0% interest finance too.

Im not a huge fan of the VXR range but I think this one might actually be worthy of taking on the Clio

Top gear have reviewed them but there's no video. Think it's in this months mag. They basically said that the car is brilliant, much quicker and that all the mods really shine through. They did moan about the interior being dated, and also said the steering response and turn in isn't quite up the Clio 200 standards.

0% finance and a five year warranty make it a very tempting offer though if you want to buy something long term and you can be fairly happy you won't get bored quickly.