Thoughts please!

#1 but level as you say you're ocd! I have a Renault sport tricolor there but I haven't measured it to see if it's exactly lined up - did it by eye (sorry)!!!

Tried this...it lasted an hour before I decided it looked too Halfords for my liking.

2240415508b51cef202302ee584cdcc4.jpg

Less is so often more. (Oh and I know the driveway etc is a shambles...it's just that it's a task that I blooming hate doing!!!)

Last edited:

I thought your car looked "ok" to be honest. No more than that possibly. But not horrendous ?

Sometimes it takes a while to love it. But ive also removed **** after an hour like you too !!!!

BTW: Where did you find the decals above ? Or did you only ever find a pic...............

I thought your car looked "ok" to be honest. No more than that possibly. But not horrendous ?

Sometimes it takes a while to love it. But ive also removed **** after an hour like you too !!!!

BTW: Where did you find the decals above ? Or did you only ever find a pic...............

I found it on aliexpress but can't find it again for the life of me now that I try to find a link.

This is the same image but a different seller so I'm assuming it's the same but couldn't confirm definitively. This one states "sticker" rather than decal so my concern would be that it's not printed on vinyl. I backtracked through my order details and the item I bought is no longer available. Approach with caution I'd suggest. I'm sure that you'd be able to get one printed up to your spec by someone fairly easily and cheaply.

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32627...-1465653319273-03860-UZnemuRRb&aff_platform=y

This is the same image but a different seller so I'm assuming it's the same but couldn't confirm definitively. This one states "sticker" rather than decal so my concern would be that it's not printed on vinyl. I backtracked through my order details and the item I bought is no longer available. Approach with caution I'd suggest. I'm sure that you'd be able to get one printed up to your spec by someone fairly easily and cheaply.

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32627...-1465653319273-03860-UZnemuRRb&aff_platform=y

Stellar work !

Cheers for your efforts buddy.