Thoughts please!

MRizzle

Gold Member
Just a really quick one; what are people's thoughts on this?

1) I would need to measure this up to ensure that it is aligned at a correct height to mirror the RS badge or it it would drive my OCD nuts! a30814fedba250bb7c4dab1097978a2a.jpg

2)c1b03fb91b9fa4828a0fa223acb6e9ee.jpg

3) 907c62565008e0130e0ba4f20e75faf4.jpg

4) looks stupid, don't bother.

I'd be really interested in your thoughts as I'm undecided. Also, please excuse the fact that the car isn't that clean and that they're temporarily held in place with (quite visible) sellotape.

I think it's a nice little touch, subtle but good. My personal preference would be no.3, on the front grille :smile:

Incorrect !

Was in my watch page for a while. And i linked to it on the "Show me your RS-end" thread in bodywork a few days ago incase anyone else liked it.........

Im not the buyer though !
Just wondered re the " but now i've seen it it's gash". I was almost tempted !

Thank you for the opinions everyone!! I really appreciate it! Sometimes you really do need someone to look at it subjectively. I'm going to go with whatever the majority decide and, ultimately, it'll be easy to remove if I don't end up liking it.
[MENTION=52845]Leg[/MENTION]end@wheels, no need to apologise!! It would be one hell of a dull world if we all liked the same things and, as I said, I'm undecided myself.

Also, hahaha [MENTION=54245]sevenfourate[/MENTION] :rofl: on the aerial would be novel. Hideous...but novel.