This site is an awesome resource

littleg78

Paid Member
I recently bought a 2012 RS 200, almost 8 years after selling my 197. Loving the car, and the how to guides on here have been super helpful.
I've already swapped out interior & license plate bulbs for LEDs, blowing a couple of fuses in the process!
Also changed headlights for projectors, which I wouldn't have attempted without the bumper removal guide.
Looking to do few more subtle enhancements over the coming months and hope to contribute to the community!

This place is a great source of information, and full of helpful people if you can't find what you need!

Can't fault you for cracking on with it, I also have done a few subtle things since owning mine

I completely agree. It’s a really helpful and friendly place, full of knowledgable people who’ll often go out of their way to help.

Thanks - I went resonated, and exhaust is exactly what I wanted up to about 5000 rpm... but if I'm completely honest I would have liked a bit more noise at the top end! It's basically what I think OEM should have sounded like

Reactions: lewishunter98
Thanks - haven't done enough miles on the Eibachs to comment yet, but car still rides high enough to clear all of my local traffic calming measures!

The lights are standard Valeo from eurocarparts - my original headlights were badly scratched so was a no brainer to replace with projectors. I installed Philips whitevision bulbs which look much better that the Nightbreakers in my other car.

Reactions: Bodyboarder81
Such a cool story, welcome to the family. The clio3 is a hard car to replace these days when the focus is taken away about driving experience... sure they not that quick, but the smile you get on your face, anybody measure how quick that is?
(...could sold the rights to TopGear fore the line..LOL). anyways enjoy the ride and keep it up!

Reactions: littleg78
There's something about a naturally aspirated high reving engine that turbos just don't do for me - and I've tried both, extensively!!!

Side shot of the Eibachs - not a great deal lower than the original cup springs.

IMG_20190713_211801.jpg
Exhaust noise is actually mproving as I put a few miles on it - I'll need to find a decent mic before posting a video!

Reactions: lewishunter98