This is what you get for £260

Mike I don't think they fully understand what's happened and like every company today they read what they want to read.

Just hate to think what would have happened if I did not remove the centre caps myself and a year down the line I had new tyres fitted, the poor tyre fitter would have got it in the ear from myself and his boss when he removed the caps to balance the tyres to find the paint came off with it.

Will give them the benefit of the doubt but I don't hold my breath after talking to one of the owners today's. He appeared more interested in placing the blame on my self and the couriers not that he said it was my fault but it was certainly implied.

Matt that is ridiculous.

Hopefully you get it sorted, and then if you aren't happy or they muck you about, we'll club together and make sure there are enough bad reviews about them.
Fingers crossed.

Those wheels have been sand blasted havent they?, it looks like they have then put 6inches of powder coat, i can only assume to get rid of the texturing instead sanding the hell out of them before applying any paint.

Disgusting covering up of poor work with the bodge on the center caps.

did the courier cause the dirt and marks in the paint :tongueout:inky:

bunch of idiots :thumbdown:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wozza86 Non-Clio For Sale 1