this is the result at hitting a wall at the ring at plus 90mph

In a way your lucky you hit concrete lol

Its 300euros a meter for the armco and some of it is triple thickness!

would love to go over to the ring at sum point my m8s all went in 2008 and said it was ausum. wats it actualy like on the ring?

would love to go over to the ring at sum point my m8s all went in 2008 and said it was ausum. wats it actualy like on the ring?

See signature :wink:

It is an experience. I hated every minute of it lol!!!!

Going again next year of course, but won't drive the track itself!

lol thats what pi55es me off you basicly wrote your car off but because you never claimed no one will never know

the whole insurance system is all wrong

^^^^^why does that bother you? I'd hardly say written off, its just body work damage?!

lol thats what pi55es me off you basicly wrote your car off but because you never claimed no one will never know

the whole insurance system is all wrong

Why has this pissed u off?? Was anyone hurt??? No, only thing that was hurt was my car, why do I need to inform my insurance if i fixed it??? Why do I need to claim????

err yeah sorry mate i didnt word my post very well, i meant to say that you can write a car off which you basicly did(you admitted that on the second page) and get it sorted with out anything being recorded.

all im trying to say is people go through all the trouble of hpi etc and they still could of end up with a stinker.

nothing personal towards you lol , obviously you have done a good repair etc with your own cash

just a little rant about the car industry and the insurance schemes that are open to corruption