T72_0645.jpg

Last edited:
MMmmm that dont look to good does it,

anyone off here Jonesy, ?

the passenger dont look too happy even before the crash, lol

hope they were ok tho.

Jonesy is that yours mate, ?

i remember your ST lol

i loved my st to bits, but wanted a change :smile:, and yeat is was me, i was beating a megane r26 (red one) and all over the rear of an evo 6 ( the driver couldnt drive for ****e )

same here Jonesy i still miss my ST in some ways,

i had mine for 3 years spent the good part of £5,000 on it and never missed a beat once, ( great fun to drive ).

do you still go on FiestaSToc.com, i havnt been on there for a few weeks tbh.

same here Jonesy i still miss my ST in some ways,

i had mine for 3 years spent the good part of £5,000 on it and never missed a beat once, ( great fun to drive ).

do you still go on FiestaSToc.com, i havnt been on there for a few weeks tbh.

mine had 46k miles ragged everyday from cold never ever failed to start or anything, loved it to bits, while most people spentt 5k+ i spent £500 and still kept up with morgan and so on, i was running 162bhp and 159ftlbs,

pritchard197, read the posts, its was my car the car is not a right off and i still have it today!!

it dosent say in the post if it was i right off or not, was it much work to get fixed rear wing must have been a big job. looks ace on the ring tho

Gutting that mate, but that is the exact reason I will never be going round the ring again. I never wanted to go on there in the first place, and hated every minute of it when I was actually going round lol!

ST looks mint, I love them!

I'm going to watch next year, not to drive!

What was the bill for damage to the armco etc?

And to repair the car?

no armco was hurt in this accident :smile:, i hit the concreate wall on the bridge over adernua ( not spelt right ).
i got a few mates that repaired this at cost for me :smile:

no armco was hurt in this accident :smile:, i hit the concreate wall on the bridge over adernua ( not spelt right ).
i got a few mates that repaired this at cost for me :smile:

Oooooooooooooooh the bridge in Adenau is RIGHT OUTSIDE the hotel we stay in :smile::smile::smile:

Very nice deal on the repairs then :wink:

wow thats lucky, so what caused u to crash?

abit of red mist and a white evo 6 braking mid corner, wither hit him or avoid, the marshall side all i wuld of needed is another meter of road and i would of kept it, oh well

sure was mike, or the car would of been a write off

lol, I think im going to have to tow mine down mike. whats the rules on the ferry with trailers etc etc?