This is mad

Typical leftie Guardian ****e. Sensationalist ********. They're being forced fed to stop them getting ill/dieing. I'd like to know what the Guardian and their readers suggest as an alternative.

I don't read it btw, lol It just popped up on my facebook.

The fact that the whole process takes 2 hours is what I can't get my head around.

I wasn't having a go at you btw! I agree two hours is ridiculous though.

Have you noticed how the Guardian haven't included Ian Brady in their article? He has been force fed for years yet no sympathy has been directed in his way unlike the poor Islamic terrorists.

I wasn't having a go at you btw! I agree two hours is ridiculous though.

Have you noticed how the Guardian haven't included Ian Brady in their article? He has been force fed for years yet no sympathy has been directed in his way unlike the poor Islamic terrorists.

Yep force fed with toast from his own toaster every a.m. by all accounts

If they want to starve I don't see the problem in letting them?

Put some food on a plate and serve it to them each day, if they choice not to eat it, they die. They complain about force feeding, they would complain if you let them starve themselves. How do you win?

A couple less terrorists in the world isn't going to make me lose any sleep.

If they want to starve I don't see the problem in letting them?

Put some food on a plate and serve it to them each day, if they choice not to eat it, they die. They complain about force feeding, they would complain if you let them starve themselves. How do you win?

A couple less terrorists in the world isn't going to make me lose any sleep.

exactly - why encroach on their human rights to not eat :thumbsup:

Ridiculous. Human rights is a load of crap. Where are the human rights of the people they've killed etc. They can't leave death early, so why should the crims be allowed to leave prison early?

Sensationalist lefty crap again i see.

Still though, looks like he isnt enjoying his stay so hopefully this is actually doing the job of making other would-be's think twice if they have this to look forward to.

Last edited:
It's all about human rights blah blah blah

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23245254 It's crap like this that gets me as well...the "human rights" card is played well too much these days

The European Court of Human Rights is taking the absolute piss. They're a joke, it really gets my goat that they can pass down these BS rules and we have to obey them. I'm far from being some sort of crazed nationalist, but its easy to see why UKIP and the BNP are doing so well with idiots like the ECHR stopping us deporting a known terrorist and forcing us to give scum that killed their entire family to be allowed a parole hearing because serving life in prison is "too degrading". I mean, are we really supposed to be worried about the feelings of a murderer?

exactly - why encroach on their human rights to not eat :thumbsup:

My thoughts exactly.

Wouldn't that be for the same reason euthanasia isn't supposed in this country?

It's hardly like your putting a gun in their hands. If we give them the food and they don't eat it, that's their choice surely. IMO forcing LIFE on someone (force feeding, not allowing euthanasia etc) is so wrong I struggle to even comprehend it. Who are we to decide if someone lives or dies?