200: This is a joke right???

If you have no convictions and no claims in the last 5 years try Liverpool Victoria, they were great with me.

yeha there you go they arnt on price comparison are they? oh and beleive it or not Direct line arnt too bad either.

I'm with Aviva Mark, and paying less than £600 a year...

8 years NCB, 13 years driving and BB postcode.

Direct line, and More-than were best by a long way

Over 9 years driving, same NCB under £600 for a 197 Cup

Coilovers have pushed it to £700, but i thought that was OK (ish)

Try Bell, elephant and admiral. All the same company and are always cheapest for me. I'm 22 with 3 years NCB, all mods declared and pay £780 ish.

Churchill have been the cheapest for me for the past 3 years. DirectLine always come close too.

Thanks for all the replies guys,
Im with Direct line now and my quote wasn't far off what the gocompare prices were,
As for my post code i moved from a 'M25' post code which was a very high risk area to 'BB' area.
Have tried fine tuning the policy to get it cheaper but there is nothing else to save on,
Its parked on a drive, used daily for work (50 miles round trip) so with weekends i cover about 15k a year in total.
Tried Flux, they wanted over £1800.
Best one so far is Aviva with £808 so will shop round for a few more days and if i dont find anything better i will go with them.

**** the bed. Im 22 (was 21 when I took the policy out). no points/claims/etc. £800 to insure a brand new 200.
That's with Admiral. Im surprised you're struggling to get good quotes with your history.

I'm with M&S. £250 access policy price was £897 (for northern Ireland that's brilliant). I'm 23 have 1 years ncb and 1 crash (hit a tree...)

not bad imo..

Im paying 469 fully comp protected. With mods included.
Thats with greenlight. Over 5yrs no claims, 42 yrs old, nr33 postcode.
Trackdays covered at 50 a pop.

Similar Thread Suggestions