Thinking of getting a Gordino

Buddyboy

Platinum Member
Guys do you think £14000 is too much for a 1 year 8300 miles Gordino as thinking of part ex the 197 and can't make my mind up to get a 200 or a Gordino most of the ones I've seen on Renault retail have sport seats but cup pack around the 14 15 Grand mark.

Yeah same here, I'm not fond of Gordinis to be honest and 14k is a lot of money...but at the end of the day is all down to personal preference.

Yeah the 200 11 plate 5700 miles on the clock I was looking at had cup pack silver but no Recaros £13300 what sort of price do you guys think is about right for a 200 I also have the option of looking at a 10 plate black 200 with glass roof leather but no cup features £13000.

200 with reasonable miles, say 11 plate - £11,500 to £12,500 - 8k+ miles. No expert, but that's what I'd be looking for

I'd steer clear of the 200's without a Cup pack. Not that there is anything wrong with the car in the slightest, just that 90% of people looking for used ones when you're selling will want it.

I wouldnt part with 14 k for a gordini-

200 FF with cup chassis + recaros as a minimum on a decent colour is so much better.

S

They don't seem to be the special edition that renault hoped they would.:blink:

Or I could just do up my nimbus 197 it's just it's in with Renault again under warranty for steering wheel , seats falling apart , water pump or tensioner , steering rack, and finally oil leak which they were ment to fix 5 months ago and it's back. Was planning on just paying the finance off and adding some nice bits to her like cup sus and got here booked in later in the year with Steve for retrim. The sales guy said he'd rather I had the 200 11 plate with cup pack no Recaros in silver for £1500 as he thinks I'd have less trouble with that.