Thinking of buying Clio ultra red from bury motors lancashire

Thinking of buying Clio ultra red from bury motors lancashire

It's got a private plate on that's coming off .. But does anyone have any history looks immaculate but looks can be deceiving

Anyone help me out

Leigh

TBH with this type of car if they look like they have been cared for inside and out, then they are unlikely to be completely abused. Dont get me wrong it will never have been driven gently 100% of the time - they should have bought a diesel lol. A full service history and all the usual signs of wear and tear are a good starting point.
Not sure how much you have looked through the forum but there are a few things to look out for in general.

R44 Cup is the reg it's on. 2007 r27 with 35k on the clock with White wheels for £10k.. Seems a bit pricey to me ?!?

Have you looked in the for sale section on here to get an idea on price? Sure I have seen black ones fir £8k ?

Just watch them there, i have had 2 new cars from them in the past and they are just full of ****. Had problems every time i went there.

Really like the whole look of that car, but seem very pricey, I bought my 57 plate Cup 9 months ago with 25,000 on the clock and that at a garage was only £9,800???

And not trying to big my one up, but it has the wrong wheels for an R27, the radios been changed and not sure whats gone on with the upper dash. IMO if you want a rare car it needs to be 'right'.

Does seem a bit dear for one thats been chopped about. The R27 holds a bit of a premium due to it being what it is, so messed about ones do tend to take a bit of a hit.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?418336-Red-197-Cup-R44CUP-Manchester

And here is the link to the car;

http://www.motorparks.co.uk/jsp/ind...l=Clio&minprice=9000&maxprice=11000&orderby=7

Something very strange going on with the dash top pod thing, looks like something might come out of there? From the thread on CS the guy owns a car stereo shop in the area, which probably explains the aftermarket ICE. The CS thread also suggests it is chipped, lowered and has a Milltek, which I can't see so has probably been removed.

i would say, looking at it a second time that it maybe a pop up dvd screen.

Decided against it dash had holes drilled for hands free and rooflining had a hole size of 10p coin for aftermarket alarm , satnav is on the dash which doesn't work correctly ,

I've deposited on a blur f1 27k on clock , has no extra body kit and no xenon lights
How ever I'm going to get the skirts and splitter first then the lights changed over

Cars in Lincoln got a good trade in on my trophy etc so all good

Don't forget you won't get the cornering lights to work and the ones that you retrofit will be projectors not HID unless you fit aftermarket HID.

Thats cool .. thanks for that what should i expect to pay for a set of genuine lights ?

Used and new ??

theres a thread on here. By twingogeek, you wont get cheaper then him.