The Ultimate Clio Mod

We've made a few changes over the last few weeks - but i think my wife has taken it to the absolute extreme.

RENAULT CLIO 197 AVIARY SPECIAL EDITION !!

pigeon21024x768.jpg

Yes its a pigeon behind the grille and yes it is alive.

Turns out its been in there since yesterday...

Yesterdays incident was mentioned whilst stood at the kitchen window at which point i looked out and said the usual OMG you've knackered the grille

Which was followed by, i can see feathers in there, which was then followed by, no its the bl**dy pigeon in there and its walking around.

This poor old pigeon was in the road yesterday afternoon when he got in the way and somehow managed to spring the grille on the passenger side and ended up inside. Then spent today being passenger as the wife went about her usual shopping spree's

Had to push the rest of the grille in to make enough space to let it out. Unfortunately it had lost all its tails feather so it couldnt fly.

But the poor old pigeons day was only going to get worse...

pigeon11024x768.jpg

The rest is inevitable...

And like i say the ultimate mod which i doubt anyone else really wants:nope:

Did the cat get fed? Lol! Pigeons are so stupid. One flew out a hedge right by the side of my van when I was going down a country lane not so long ago. Folded the door mirror back and smashed the glass, I was fortunate it was held by the heating element wires, didn't fall out or completely smash. I'd got half a mirror left to look in after I pushed it back in the housing.