The things you'd do to stop someone buying your car?

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
I had a giggle to myself earlier, I was looking at lilgreg's thread about his 197, which was mine up until 11am last Friday.

I already had a pretty good idea he's a decent guy who wouldn't wreck my pride and joy, and his 182 was mint so no problems there.

But I told him about the time I was selling my saxo vts, Suki, and I was ANAL about who would buy that.

So much so that when someone turned up in jogging bottoms, a hoody and cap in chav mode, the asking price went up 50%, and I had to ask him to leave in the end. There was NO WAY I was gonna have some chav driving Suki, leaving his man juice up the exhaust and all over the leather seats! Poor Suki!

The guy I sold the VTS to was vetted before any deal was done too, just so I could be sure :wink::wink: :drunk:

You strange man lol :hug:

Money is money at the end of the day no matter who its from :drool:

I can understand this... I felt similar when I've sold other things that are pride and joy.

I've never had to sell a car yet, because they've all died first lol.

Wouldn't sell mine to any one.I would hate the thought of anyone else driving it.
I know it sounds daft even though I can't actually drive it.We have both agreed to it as it was our first new car we bought brand new and have never seen anything we like.Its ok saying oh I would have one of them(expensive) cars but it's only words we can all dream.Hopefully one day I will get to drive it again

You strange man lol :hug:

Money is money at the end of the day no matter who its from :drool:

LOL, it mattered to me big time with Suki Saxo, but my Zetec S that I sold for the 197, I didn't give a toss who bought it, and sure enough, it was some filthy chav lol!!

I wouldn't really stop someone buying it unless they were some absolute scrote, I'd just sell it really badly to them.

I can understand this... I felt similar when I've sold other things that are pride and joy.

I've never had to sell a car yet, because they've all died first lol.

A way to do it I guess, just kill them yourself first. Haha.

"I don't want nobody else to have her!" *drives into a tree*

:tongueout:anic:

1994 Fiat Punto - Older than time, died of nateral causes
2011 Corsa SRI - Head Gasket
2011 VW Polo - Spontaneous Combustion

:worried: