The Stig to race in BTCC

:lol:

I don't often watch BTCC but I was going to watch the next one for some more Clio action (loved them so much at WSR!), now I'm even interested in what happens in the touring cars!

I sincerely hope he crashes... Nothing major but just enough to embarrass him!

Stalling on the start line would be good too!

I'm going to BTCC on 10th October with my best mates.

Not sure i'll enjoy it, but you never know:smile:

:lol:

I don't often watch BTCC but I was going to watch the next one for some more Clio action (loved them so much at WSR!), now I'm even interested in what happens in the touring cars!
i thought it was a bit boring this year as there
are only about 11 clios this year compared to the last couple of years
due to running costs

better not have a puncture
god knows how much the insurance would be
they never get round in 1 piece lol

The Saturday afternoon race at WSR was very entertaining due to it being wet, we had great seats at Arena and got to see lots of action! :thumbsup: Only half of the cars finished, it was like something out of Destruction Derby!!!!

I saw that while we were there Adrian, but @ £5k for a weekends driving and then any damage on top you'd have to be literally made of money!

I noticed it too, it was plastered on the windscreen. Very tempting if I had the cash, and a race license of course !!

The Saturday afternoon race at WSR was very entertaining due to it being wet, we had great seats at Arena and got to see lots of action! :thumbsup: Only half of the cars finished, it was like something out of Destruction Derby!!!!

I saw that while we were there Adrian, but @ £5k for a weekends driving and then any damage on top you'd have to be literally made of money!
i was on the corner( in the disabled enclosure lol)were they all came off
very entertaining 17 started 7 finished

Similar Thread Suggestions