the rs200 we have in our showroom

very nice have one going round my town in white but the interior is very simple and horrible similar to standard clio:worried:

i love these wheels im toying with gettin these or gettin mine sprayed the same colour

i love these wheels im toying with gettin these or gettin mine sprayed the same colour

harrats renault dealer in ponte has some sliver ones - were taken off a customers car - if interest have a word with darryl in parts

Nice but That headlight/bumper join looks a bit dodgy?

yeah that is something that struck me. not noticed it until now, looks like renualt didnt measure properly and just made the headlight match. other than that looks great!

well spotted,

that does look very strange,

the 197 aint like that just been out and had a butchers, lol :lol:

I've never noticed that bumper on the 200 from a distence looks like the front bumper has been dislodged in a way defo turned of them now!

well until next week looooooooooooooove the rear diffuser

I saw an Albi blue one recently and was absolutely blown away.

I think the reason why it looked so good was because it had black speedlines! Hmmmm the wheels went really well with the black front and mirrors. I'm quite feeling the 200 but it has to had in the right configuration.

I don't like those new wheels, my setup would be Albi with black speedlines and anthracite i.d pack!