the perfect 200

im looking at placing an order for either an ag ly storm grey on rb 200 this weekend.

obvs going to be waiting a long time for the item.

but the spec list got me thinking.

whats peoples perfect 200? if they could order one.

i cant decide on colours. hopeing to see slimes 200 tbh before i choose the colour.

my spec is litrally everything minus maybe the sat nav.

as i use the car everyday i want it to be perfecto :smile:

what would your spec go as.

if ordering a new one id go storm grey, FF w/cup chassie, Black Speedlines, Black roof, Dark windows and turning lights.

This is just my opinion - colour is a "personal" thing:
I'm not trying to sway you, but mine is a storm grey cup with black speedlines, and I've had loads of nice comments about the colour. It stands out in a line-up, and you get noticed alot (mind all 200/197s do). The black speedlines, red callipers,and grey body go very well together. [I should point out that it is grey and not silver; it looks grey and not silvery.]

Defo get recaros, they make it feel extra special. Mine has yellow safety belts - and they make it feel speical too, as do the yellow dash inserts.

Last edited:
im looking at placing an order for either an ag ly storm grey on rb 200 this weekend.

obvs going to be waiting a long time for the item.

but the spec list got me thinking.

whats peoples perfect 200? if they could order one.

i cant decide on colours. hopeing to see slimes 200 tbh before i choose the colour.

my spec is litrally everything minus maybe the sat nav.

as i use the car everyday i want it to be perfecto :smile:

what would your spec go as.

Delivery is very close now...got my Reg number and it is in the UK...probably at the stealers now but no contact today as the sales boy is on his day orwf....pics will be posted as soon as I can get my hands on it.....early next week?

I would either go for another LY or have a Storm Grey with black roof and it would have to be FF.

Options; Recaros are a must IMO despite not liking them when I first saw them living with them is great, RS monitor is another must have toy, cup pack, speedlines in black, def not the 'stuck on' sat-nav though!

Oh and if there was an option - xenons!!!

I must have the least specced up 200 there is! Mine is a cup, no recaros, no speedlines and just aircon as optional! But I love it and wouldn't change a thing! 8)

Mines on order as

Cup, glacier white, white speedlines, recaros.

with in the first few week il be adding a cup spoiler and a FF steering wheel and within 8 week it ill be on coilovers then it will be the perfect mans 200.

**** to this Air con turning headlight stuff.

I'd def go for FF with the cup pack and recaros, that's a must. As far as colour, after I saw a pic on here of the ultra red with black roof and black speedlines there is no way I would choose any other as it looked stunning!! Prior to that I wouldve gone for alien green though :thumbup:

My dream 200 would be a FF RB, cup pack, black speedlines, recaros, the headlights that have black surrounds (projectors/turning lights?) with the standard gloss black finish on the splitter/diffuser

then the only things i'd change are the indicator bulbs for silver ones, and run the extra wire across the rear fogs so they both come on and not just the driver side

^^standard lights have black surrounds on 200...no need to spec cornering lights for this now!...got my silver vision indicators at the ready....

Ultra red, black wheels, black roof, tinted rear windows, Recaros, GT spoiler, Bluetooth. Sorted! Although having another red one might be a bit strange I suppose.

Ideal spec 1:

FF 200, cup chassis, AG paint, black roof, black cup spoiler, gloss black wrap on top of tailgate, black speedlines, Recaros, carbon interior trim, bluetooth

Ideal spec 2:

Same as above in Storm Grey :smile: