The Nagging elbow.....

Fernandez

Gold Member
Right lads this post is from my wife so in her own words.....

"I want to know what all the the other wifes, girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, civil partners say to get their partners off the site, if its not the PC its the phone, clio200.net 24/7 in bed, out of bed, in the car and out in town, its never ending..... usually the promise of sexy time does the trick, what works for you??????"

If that works to get you off the site then I would stick at it, seems like a good deal LMAO!

Work or other 'commitments' are the only things stopping me!

Send your wife to an Amish community for a couple of weeks. Then the laptop will be appreciated much :smile:

During the week, I hardly go near the internet, make up for it at weekends, wife's cool with it, and if asked nicely, I'll put the laptop down :smile:

smart phones and ipads change the way we go on the forum im on mine litterally every hour of the day

the missus is great gets that its "down time" and looks after me at weekends with tea etc :smiley:

On here most of the time it has kept me sain to be honest during the darkest hours of the last few years
What is Sex???

Thought it was potatoes came in

On here most of the time it has kept me sain to be honest during the darkest hours of the last few years
What is Sex???

Thought it was potatoes came in

When a man and a woman love each other very much (or a 12 year old boy and 11 year old girl in rough areas) it is how they show their love for each other :wink:

Tbh Emma doesnt really mind me being on here that much. As long as I'm there to help with Jack when she needs me shes happy.

Like A2on says though. iPads, iPhones and laptops do mean that you can get on any time and anywhere.

Tbh Emma doesnt really mind me being on here that much. As long as I'm there to help with Jack when she needs me shes happy.

Like A2on says though. iPads, iPhones and laptops do mean that you can get on any time and anywhere.

I dragged you away from wee Jack when he was brand new :wink:

That day was amazing!

now had to go on laptop cause the phone battery gone

Lol. I've got my phone on charge since I killed it earlier on here. Just flattened the iPad (To Emma's disgust) now am making my way through her laptop battery lol.

Should really fire up the desktop lol.

Lol. I've got my phone on charge since I killed it earlier on here. Just flattened the iPad (To Emma's disgust) now am making my way through her laptop battery lol.

Should really fire up the desktop lol.

Love it... What would we do without all our toys.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N0ddie Clio General Chat 5