The diffuser & water spray

Rishi

Platinum Member
I saw my first 200 yesterday, a yellow 200 in cardiff, it was wet on the road & it looked very very nice, the front end is much nicer in person, anyway i noticed when i went past it that the diffuser was channelling the water that the tyres were kicking up & it was running along/up/out the back of the diffuser, it looked so cool, i didn't realize the diffuser worked so well! This was at around 20-30mph aswell, it must look amazing at 30mph+, i reckon the 200 diffuser may work slightly better at doing this aswell due it being gloss black

I've seen quoted somewhere it gives 40kg of downforce of something, so works pretty well I would say!

Also looks sweet!

I've never seen a 197/200 in the rain, really want to know what the spray looks like coming out of the diffuser....see if it looks like an f1 car lol

I've followed Emma driving the 200 a few times in heavy rain on the motorway and it does pick up a he'll of a lot of water. Looks very cool I must say.

I could see the spray alot better with tinted rear windows to discover a motorcyclist behind me was getting a nice spray of water in the face after tailgating me on the motorway... Sure to say he soon changed lane after many attempts of wiping his visor :-D

197 diffuser has two extra working channels on the outer sides due to the exhausts being flush to not disturb airflow. 200s chrome extensions surely drop performance.

I thought I read 30kg at 70 mph too.