The cup pack and full fat!

IMG_3301.JPG Wow! The pics look awesome and what a legendary track to drive the clio on. I would love to do a track day and I will get round to do one one day.
Two years ago we went to France and booked a lovely cottage in the countryside sitting outside eating lunch we could here the high pitch sound of cars asking a local he explained that less than a mile away was a racing track and most days cars can be heard racing round it. To the wife's dissatisfaction we drove over to the track and watched. Pic is of my son standing by a renaultsport clio cup running in the French championship that year. 3 of there cars were there testing.

View attachment 16833 Wow! The pics look awesome and what a legendary track to drive the clio on. I would love to do a track day and I will get round to do one one day.
Two years ago we went to France and booked a lovely cottage in the countryside sitting outside eating lunch we could here the high pitch sound of cars asking a local he explained that less than a mile away was a racing track and most days cars can be heard racing round it. To the wife's dissatisfaction we drove over to the track and watched. Pic is of my son standing by a renaultsport clio cup running in the French championship that year. 3 of there cars were there testing.
received_626315827556040.jpeg On my 10th trip to my playground going in October if you fancy it @received_1318540051508978.jpeg received_1311932442169739.jpeg Paul jennings

I did wonder where a certain colour was........ :smile:

Lol yes appoligies for that.

Ok I'm going ask this will probably qualify as most stupid question of the year but I noticed that some 200's has a RS bagde on the front grill I'm guessing it just means renaultsport and was an option or does the RS stand for a particular model? :chair:

Lol yes appoligies for that.

Ok I'm going ask this will probably qualify as most stupid question of the year but I noticed that some 200's has a RS bagde on the front grill I'm guessing it just means renaultsport and was an option or does the RS stand for a particular model? :chair:

I think the consensus is that later 200's came with the badges. ie: Date related and nothing to do with model.

Reactions: paul jennings