the clio is going

I can only get about 26-28mpg out of the 182!, my 197 used to be 25-27mpg the r26 usually does around the 24-25mpg mark

When i bought mine the sale person told me a load of bull **** saying that i would get 30 to 40 mpg ect ect

if you look at the "official" fuel figures you would have seen that they arent that good...think the overall figure is like 34-36mpg :s

This thread isn't what i was expecting from the title lol

Sorry to see your selling mate. Hopefully you can find your way into something fun again sooner or later.

good luck with the new car ,, i'm getting low 20's podling around town n to work and back pretty ****e for driving steady

Yeah I have thought this a few times but I am in negative equity as I did a bank loan for some of it.

Once I hit the point where I can sell it for what I have left to pay roughly then its going.

It is great fun to drive but realistically its just expensive to run. I just think what I could save in Petrol costs alone over the next few years, it could go towards a house deposit.

Its geting traded in for the leon so i dont have to try and get rid of it for months. Also on a bonus my insurance will come down from £850 to £540 so theres a saving straight away.

Well change of plan the finance didnt go through so the clio will be staying so i have decided to cut down the miles i do and spend a bit making the car that little bit better :smile: