the clio is going

well today i decided to get rid of my clio 200 after only 1 year owning. The car is a good car but its just costing me to much to run £80 a week is just to much when its only to and from work and the odd shoping trip. At some point i may return to a renault spot but unsure when or what. This site has been a lot of help and there is some great info and people.

I do 70-80 miles a day in my RS200 & I am getting 32-34 mpg average! I don't know what I'd have to do to get 21 mpg?!?

I have only ever hit 35mpg in the clio once and that was 6th gear 50mph for 10miles.
The leon gets between 50-60 mpg depending on driving style

I worked out mine manually, and the trip computer was pretty accurate comparing it mine was

My trip computer under reads by around 3mpg. So I'm actually averaging around 32 now. Very happy with that :smile:

Over a 15-20 mile drive sat in 6th at 30mph going with the flow of the traffic I got 42.5mpg.

All other times I think I'm mid 20's

38.8mpg this morning :smile:

Averaged that over 70 Miles too.

I'm happy with that :smile:

Over a 15-20 mile drive sat in 6th at 30mph going with the flow of the traffic I got 42.5mpg.

All other times I think I'm mid 20's

38.8mpg this morning :smile:

Averaged that over 70 Miles too.

I'm happy with that :smile:

amazing figures.....most i have got is 36mpg but that didnt stay that high it eventually cam down to about 33mpg :s

i can get or average about 30-33mpg so far!

Some talking load of bullock about mpg!

Yeah right get 40+mpg....stop making things up.

Getting fedup peoples keep posting that & show off.

Last edited:
Some talking load of bullock about mpg!

Yeah right get 40+mpg....stop making things up.

Getting fedup peoples keep posting that & show off.

+1 i found if you reset your mpg it starts off at around 40mpg but quickly works its way down

well today i decided to get rid of my clio 200 after only 1 year owning. The car is a good car but its just costing me to much to run £80 a week is just to much when its only to and from work and the odd shoping trip. At some point i may return to a renault spot but unsure when or what. This site has been a lot of help and there is some great info and people.

Shame to see it go mate as looked well on our last run out:thumb1:hope you will still manage to get to some meets in the leon?There was a nice red tdi on one of the moors runs we did last year and that could shift:smile: