197: The 197s going

MikeH

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
A sad day as the 197 is being traded in
Image0044.gif

As much as I love him, he's being traded in whilst I save up for a replacement 197/200 for next summer, hopefully there'll have been more development work carried out on them by then.

My KW v1s are up for sale in the for sale section, the milltek already has a buyer though.

When you say your saving up for a replacement 197 & you hope development improves, what's wrong with your one?

Mike!! Where did that come from ?!? Keep in touch :smile:

Lol, a few days earlier I was all geared up to put about 5k into the Clio for not much of a gain, I'll have a play with meg for a bit then start full bore with a Clio next year. I'm staying a member anyway to keep up with things in the Clio world, I'll still come to the meets if I'm allowed just not in a Clio for a little while..........

This is my thought too! Love them in white (might even rival the R26 in LY lol!) :wink:

I'd never seen one in white before, never been a fan of white cars, but I may well be temporarily converted. If I get fed up with her I could always use the engine in the next clio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!