thanks for that!

Park my kangoo van at sainsburys carpark to do foods shopping.

When I got back, I found one meter long dent at the rear. Looks like someone drove back into my van & drove off. Would have been nice they put a letter on the windscreen for sorry & fix the damage.

Lucky if would have been in my clio 197.

What the hell wrong with these peoples!

Our 133 was hit last week in a car park and nothing was left to say who it was. A nice dent in the drivers door and rear quarter.

I find it so hard to see how you can crash into a parked car.. some people have no respect for property.

ridiculous, had my van passenger window put through on friday the 21st at about 11:30pm. Didnt particularly want to be going to work that late at night to put it in safe storage and then spending my saturday ringing/running around to get it fixed. Absolute scum.

I find it so hard to see how you can crash into a parked car....

Try parking in a near empty car park, you'll allways find someone parked next to you when you return.

There are people out there who just can't park, it's as if they need your car to gauge getting into a parking spot, lines are not enough.

Try parking in a near empty car park, you'll allways find someone parked next to you when you return.

There are people out there who just can't park, it's as if they need your car to gauge getting into a parking spot, lines are not enough.

and 9/10 times it will be a 4x4 or a van shoe horned into the space!