Tesco Super Unleaded 2

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
Woah, never again!

Just done a whole tank, same kind of motoring and journeys as I always do....

26,2 MPG on this tank - 4 MPG less than all the V Power tanks.... :jumpon:

I am now back to Shell, and Unleaded 95 while I consider whether to carry on the experiment with Tesco 99 for a few months! :book:

One is not amused:zap:

99 Super = poor mileage!

I will prove over the next few months which one is best!

(I will be buying 100 RON at the ring, special pump there)

So if you decide you are going to come this June :smile:ban:smile: then you can try it yourself :smile:

Mine just does not run right on anything lessthan 99 eith vpower or tesco super

Normally v power though

I seem to have the best economical clio going, and i drive it pretty hard.
Sainsburys Super - 33mpg
Shell V Power - 35mpg
95 RON **** - 30mpg.
I find that the super stuff practically pays for itself :smile:

Interesting find mate, i was running my car on Shell's normal Unleaded while the country was dry of V and tbh my car run the best it has.. I Seriously don't know why!

Run mine on normal unleaded too, never seen any difference with other fuels (tried v power for about 2 months) apart from the gaping hole in my bank balance after each fill....

I run mine on 95 ron now, ran it on v-power religiously for over 12 months, and tbh it has made NO difference. Over 1000 miles it averages the same as V-power did, and no difference in power, or response or anything.

I aways used to use V Power, when i first started to use tesco i didnt notice a difference until i had done a couple of tanks now it runs much better alot more responsive, i do about 310-315 miles to a full tank thats with hard driving averages about 28-29mpg .

Similar Thread Suggestions