Stupid bloody kids!!!

Step 1: go outside
Step 2: drop trousers
Step 3: run at them grunting
Step 4: Leave before the police come
Step 5: Return to the house knowing they have been scared off

In a way I'm glad too here that I'm not the only one that has t***s for neighbours
mine are driving me mental I need too move

so far luckily the clio hasnt been touched, previous car though, keyed 4 times, had the number plates ripped off, and on one occasion a neighbor had to get the cops round to stop kids jumping on the bonnet, and dont get me started about bloody women pushing prams, they dont look where they are going and when they push the pram into your car its your fault for owning a car

so far luckily the clio hasnt been touched, previous car though, keyed 4 times, had the number plates ripped off, and on one occasion a neighbor had to get the cops round to stop kids jumping on the bonnet, and dont get me started about bloody women pushing prams, they dont look where they are going and when they push the pram into your car its your fault for owning a car

Are you sure you weren't being targeted for something? You must live in an awful area for that to happen so many times at random?

I come home today from work to find this is the way that people want to park! Red car is the pain then black focus is the house round the backs brothers who's car is gone because he drives whilst his brothers car is parked there! This is why I have to park at that angle

Surely that red car is illegally parked? Didnt think you could literally park on the entire pavement like that.

There's clearly only one way to deal with them....

hires_081113-A-6854T-077.jpg

If that's your front lawn when they go out park your white van partly on your lawn and pavement every time.

Thats what I try and do but when the woman comes back from work she puts her scooter there so no one parks there :/ just got in now so will take a pic to show you what I mean.

Are you sure you weren't being targeted for something? You must live in an awful area for that to happen so many times at random?

mine wasnt the only car to get done, at least 8 other cars got keyed, 2 had tyres slashed on one occasion, when i went to get the number plates remade i was told it was happening alot, 4 or 5 people a day were going in for number plates, that lasted about a week, one poor sod had paint stripper poured over the back of his landrover

but a few of us do look out for each other, i cant count the number of times we've found nails or glass under the tyres waiting for you to roll the car forward or **** crammed up the exhaust pipe

so yeah i guess i live in a ****hole lol, i swear it was never this bad 10 years ago