Streamline Carbon ...

Having looked around, Just wondered if anyone had had any experiences with these....

I know I could probably wrap badges bullets ect ect myself but I'm not sure I'd get the affect I'm looking for.

Cheers Alex

Speak to Fernandez on here, his stuff is cheaper and excellent quality!!!!!

Back to the original question, I've got their diffuser and it's very good quality and a decent fit, never had any SC product fade or chip yet. They are expensive though, but you get why you pay for.

Bics a top fella and on the forum, used to speak to him quite abit but not for a long time now, they seem to be moving away from French stuff as of late.

I had a few bits on my old car from streamline and there a good company just car to expensive as the stuff they produce is for the race industry hence price but all in all good stuff and good service :wink:

Although fernandez stuff is just as quality but at a great price so ask him about his quality parts :smile:

I've got some of their stuff on my car, mirrors badges etc

Good stuff but for the price and having to bond everything on i was'nt over the moon with mine, looks good when its on though :thumbup:

Just had my gearknob top come today and it's actually same as original part, clips into place.

Dash strips would be good.

More interior bits so i can see them whilst i'm driving.

All in good time people, bullets and badges will be finished first, then the dash strips and mirror caps for both models will follow shortly. Just been so busy lately with orders and they obviously take priority over development.

Def won't be stocking fillers but yes I get the point.. Lol

All in good time people, bullets and badges will be finished first, then the dash strips and mirror caps for both models will follow shortly. Just been so busy lately with orders and they obviously take priority over development.

Sound :smile: dibs on first set of badges and I'll come and collect them off you mate :wink:

Still cherishing my voucher mate :smile: I can testify to the quality though, my 200 diffuser is a piece of Art! :smile:

Wouldn't mind some wing mirror caps in carbon and some real carbon sideskirts Angel

Last edited:
I've got the front and rear diamonds, fantastic quality. I think the front badge has a couple of really tiny chips but you wouldn't notice unless you're very close, pretty good going for CF on the front of the car