200: Storm Grey

Which of the photo's mosts looks like Storm Grey in the "flesh"

• Total voters
Quick poll.. Which of these photos most looks like Storm Grey in "real life"

I'm looking to buy Storm Grey however, I've not actually seen one in the flesh. some of the photos look awesome with others looking horrific, I don't want to hold out for Storm Grey and it look **** when I see it.

Hit the poll with (if you've seen it in the flesh) which photo most represents the true colour.

Thanks!

5796906682_ece80cce0d_z.jpg

5796905490_f94345249c_z.jpg

renault-renaultsport-clio-renaultsport-S1139509-1.jpg

rstdawbgmajd11.jpg

Last edited:
It depends on the light.

Photo to one is in sunlight
two is in shade
three is in artificial light and four is overcast. All 4 look like it in real life.

It depends on the light.

Photo to one is in sunlight
two is in shade
three is in artificial light and four is overcast. All 4 look like it in real life.

Great stuff, what I thought however I know how badly Alien Green photographs so wasn't sure if there was a massive difference between the natural colour so just wanted to check.

Let the hunt begin...

Just stupid

I know how half of these colours never look the same in photos as they do in the "flesh"!! My old LY never looked how it did in photos.

I didn't want to hold out for SG and it look like completely like primer as people suggest.

stupid-friend.jpg

Last edited:
No offense wad intended fella. Just made me chuckle how I read the question

May i add that you must buy a storm grey 200. Only 43 in that colour in the UK

I had mine for 2 years and I lived it. Got jokes on the daily about not paying for paint or 'when you taking it back for it.to be finished off'

I sold mine and to be honest I miss it

rrm9vm.jpg

No offense wad intended fella. Just made me chuckle how I read the question

May i add that you must buy a storm grey 200. Only 43 in that colour in the UK

I had mine for 2 years and I lived it. Got jokes on the daily about not paying for paint or 'when you taking it back for it.to be finished off'

I sold mine and to be honest I miss it

rrm9vm.jpg

Haha, I know buddy. It was a retarded question in some aspects but it answered my thoughts!

It looks like it's most probably going to be SG If I can find a good specimen. I was looking into getting LY again but it would probably be a bad move as it used to attract a lot of the wrong attention. My girlfriend will be driving this one on the off occasion too and her driving "style" generates enough of the wrong attention as it is.

I've already prepared myself for the endless primer jokes!

She must be going flat out all the time. Good for her!!

SG is the best and most interesting colour indeed. As you said LY is great but too 'loud' if you know what I mean..

Her driving 'style'

Care to elaborate?

She must be going flat out all the time. Good for her!!

SG is the best and most interesting colour indeed. As you said LY is great but too 'loud' if you know what I mean..

She drives like an armed criminal in a police chase.

Literally flat out or nothing, generates way too much road rage and as a typical woman (no offence to the ladies) she can't park for toffee. Her current KA has scuffs on all 4 corners.

It's safe to say that I've warned her if she damages the Clio she'll be the first to go!!

She had a test drive in a GW 200 today and she seemed happy with the car so that's the initial stage won over. She wants a white one now however...