Storm Grey 200 - Halesworth

Yeah I think I might have seen it at snetterton circuit as well, do u live around this area then ? Don't see many clio's round here.

Yeah I live in Halesworth mate, about 20 miles south of Lowestoft.

Currently driving a 1.6 2006 Clio, but hoping to get a 200 next spring if they drop in price enough.

Waiting to test drive one hopefully in December, as you have to be 21 before Renault will let you behind the wheel :smile:.

Yeah I live in Halesworth mate, about 20 miles south of Lowestoft.

Currently driving a 1.6 2006 Clio, but hoping to get a 200 next spring if they drop in price enough.

Waiting to test drive one hopefully in December, as you have to be 21 before Renault will let you behind the wheel :smile:.

Alright I'm 20 and testdrove a few Clio's at main dealers but not a renault 1 maybe there a little more stricked :/

Hope you get a 200 then would be good to see a few more.

Alright I'm 20 and testdrove a few Clio's at main dealers but not a renault 1 maybe there a little more stricked :/

Hope you get a 200 then would be good to see a few more.

So you tested a RS Clio? Not quite sure what you mean.

The guy from Mitchells in Lowestoft you have to be 21 to test drive any Renault Sport, you must have got lucky!

Yeah mate, fingers crossed, had my heart set on one for an eternity. Just got to hope one comes along at the right price with Recaro's in Storm Grey!