Stone chips

No. But I've got a fair few, it breaks my heart every time I clean it :worried: I need a few scratches sorting this year so I might get a price to sort them.

I got a tonne of gravel kicked up at me at bedford which didnt help. Dunno whether its worth a re spray. Been quoted 170 for bumper n wheel arch

Mines really chipped all round the front.
Even got one on the roof above the windscreen!
I too have considered getting the bumper and bonnet resprayed and i know a really good and reasonable body shop in Sheff. £170 sounds good?

Yep, whoever the person was that decidied they should use white primer on a black car needs castrating.....only Renault...

Mine's bad too Woody, over 60k miles worth of chips, the front end looks a little dull, needs a respray for sure :worried:

Wow thats prettyy bad! Mine isnt to bad, but i hate them!! LY seems to mask them up ok tbh. A front end respray on mine is silly money :worried:

Mines really chipped all round the front.
Even got one on the roof above the windscreen!
I too have considered getting the bumper and bonnet resprayed and i know a really good and reasonable body shop in Sheff. £170 sounds good?

where's this mate?

Mine hardly has any but then I rarely drive the thing. Nimbus is a god send when it comes to this though, it hides chips really well

Similar Thread Suggestions