STOLEN: Renaultsport Clio in LY

UPDATE! Mums purse(which was also taken) has been found Ward End, Birmingham! Anyone in this area please keep your eyes peeled! Thankyou!

Yes the keyless entry and start is fantastic...with the key! It's practically impossible to steal 'new' cars without the key these days!

Lets hope that now you know the area theyve gone into that they find them.

Ollies car was stolen and found unscathed, fingers crossed for the same outcome.

Wonder if this is a similar group to the lads that stole Withoutabix's RS250

Hope you find the cars soon man... Thankfully no one got hurt, but terrible feeling when you know someone's been inside your house, and especially driving your car! (i was hijacked in 2007, and beat up pretty bad)... May they rot in jail before hell!

UPDATE! Mums purse(which was also taken) has been found Ward End, Birmingham! Anyone in this area please keep your eyes peeled! Thankyou!

Yes the keyless entry and start is fantastic...with the key! It's practically impossible to steal 'new' cars without the key these days!

I work just down the road, it's, how do you put it, not the nicest area :nope:

just a thought mate. Have you rang renault, tell them the details. If it's anything like the Truck manufacturer i work for they put a watch on it to see if it turns up at any of the dealers. With your being in warranty its worth a try.