Steering wheel shake

Had this for a while now guys, around 58mph - 70 mph i get a pretty severe steering wheel shake.. I know balancing would seem the obvious thing but i've had the wheels balanced 3 times now to which i'm still getting the shake. The only thing that is odd is i have about 20g on both front wheels, 25 rear right and 95 rear left. They were weighted like this from new so i'm guessing there's something slightly wrong with the rear left. But if it was a slight buckle in the rear left surely i'd get the vibration/shake at all speeds? It's just 58-70 (ish) Any ideas? thanks in advance

When I've had out of balance wheels in the past on various cars it's always been around that speed that the wobble becomes apparent, slower or faster it's been fine. Please correct me if I'm wrong but could a rear wheel cause the steering to wobble???

No spacers. Will try swapping the wheels and see what happens. Haven't actually looked at the discs yet but I have been getting some squeaking from them after my track days but just assumed that was brake dust plus I've had this steering wheel shake for quite some time. Very odd, hopefully will figure it out in the end.

You may have an out of shape tyre/and or buckled wheel. Find someone with a hunter road force balancer which will diagnose and minimise road force variation by force matching the wheel and tyre assembly

www.balancemycar.co.uk may help