Steering wheel replacement via Ruk - see thread

Roy and anyone else with the same issue

When you had your first steering wheel when was the age and what was the millage , What did Ruk offer im 10 months out , how ever I did mention this when I was just outside my warranty but surprise surprise they have no record .

If I'm honest I'm angry at the quality and that they fail too see it as a common fault , I've had many Renault hot hatches and I'm unhappy at this I've just dome 36k the cars treated with respect and as you can see by my posts and threads I take pride and care in my car.

I can see post after post thread after thread on this issue but they say it's not a common fault , they CAN NOT supply me with warranty figures , to be fair Ian is a nice chap at RUK but I feel Asif it's still not fair that it should be replaced on such a low mile car , there's threads about cars less than a year old doing it with stupidly low miles.

Anyone who's had RUK dealings or Renault direct what was your outcome ,age of car , millage , what previous Renault cars you purchased? Percentage given ? If steering wheels already been replaced and doing it again ?

Help me out guys drop a post in here with any info thanks

Leigh

Roy
Replaced at 2 yrs 11 months 39,000 miles under warranty

Replaced at 4 yrs 8 months out of warranty but with 75% contribution and another 1 yr warranty

Haley Ward she was great help

56 plate, got a new one just inside the three year pish they call warranty.
think the miles was about 27k miles

hope you get them sorted bud:shout: