Standard induction ROOOAAAR

A new audio mic arrived recently and I thought it'd be rude not to stick it up the airbox inlet and give it a run. Love it.

[YOUTUBE]Lj0yE72okGU[/YOUTUBE]

At Bedford on 18th August so will try it out on a few sessions.

Nicely done. :smile:

Where did you put the mic' exactly! I've thought about doing this with the V6 Airbox but haven't looked at it enough to figure out where to put the mic'! :smiley:

cricky thats a long second gear,sounds well though,what induction u gone for

It's 100% standard, right down to the paper air filter.

Where did I put it?

Looking in the engine bay there's an air intake to the right of the battery which has (I think) the acoustic valve in it...I crococile clipped the mic to the inside edge of that pipe.

Got to admit I was surprised at how meaty it sounds. Looking forward to hearing a full session under load on track...should sound immense!

cricky thats a long second gear,sounds well though,what induction u gone for

Sounds like 3rd to me. I may be wrong tho. As he comes to the junction that can't be 1st, sounds like second. Then he changes to 3rd after a tiny blast of 2nd. That's what I think anyway. Sounds great tho. Maybe you could try one from a cold start. I know it's slow as hell when cold but the induction noise is much louder :-D

Sounds like 3rd to me. I may be wrong tho. As he comes to the junction that can't be 1st, sounds like second. Then he changes to 3rd after a tiny blast of 2nd. That's what I think anyway. Sounds great tho. Maybe you could try one from a cold start. I know it's slow as hell when cold but the induction noise is much louder :-D

Yes, was third gear.