Squeaking front drivers side

Done a couple of emergency stops over last few month
Thanks to some Carless drives, one was at 70 and was very close to been a messy ending, any way I keep getting a squeak now witch is very annoying
Is it possible it's warped the disc, it dose it at low speeds

You won't get a squeak from a warped disc, that will be felt as vibration through the brake pedal. I really doubt the squeak is anything to do with your emergency stops, does it only happen when you're braking?

No not just when I break its more low speed,
And I carnt feel anything through the pedal

Cheers fox speed I will look into that, as come to think of it they were squeaking when I 1st got it and I took it back and got them to sort it then after 1st emergency stop it started again but it's got louder and louder and pretty much all the time

I striped, cleaned and lubed today, it hasn't stopped it squeaking,
I've read that cheap pads can cause it, don't know if its true but the pads are cheapos, not what I fitted its what the car people fitted :thumb1: , so when I get a chance I'm swapping it all out for brembo gear

Also I'm worried when I stripped the pads out the top hole nearest the inner arche for the pin a bit has chipped off the calliper where some one has obviously clubbed the calliper instead of the pin when putting it back in, is this going to be a mot fail

I striped, cleaned and lubed today, it hasn't stopped it squeaking,
I've read that cheap pads can cause it, don't know if its true but the pads are cheapos, not what I fitted its what the car people fitted :thumb1: , so when I get a chance I'm swapping it all out for brembo gear

Also I'm worried when I stripped the pads out the top hole nearest the inner arche for the pin a bit has chipped off the calliper where some one has obviously clubbed the calliper instead of the pin when putting it back in, is this going to be a mot fail

when the pads are out its also sometimes a good idea to give a slight chamfer on the edges of the pads friction material to stop them touching the wear lip on the disc...

as long as the pad pin is secure it should be fine

Cheers a might have another go at messing with them this squeaking is driving me mental everyone stairs at me when I drive past :001_huh: