Sprint Spolier Yes or No?

Id go for the sprint mate, TBH I think the Cup spoiler looks chavy *prepares for abuse lol*. How about doing it in the same colour as the R27 stickers. I think in light grey would fit great with your roof stickers and be a little different!

I did think about doing the diffuser in gloass black but the grey one matches the stickers and and wheels! Will try and get a carbon onewhen they come down in price!

I thought the same but im glad I decided to go for the cup spoiler as it finishes of the rear.

Id go for the sprint mate, TBH I think the Cup spoiler looks chavy *prepares for abuse lol*. How about doing it in the same colour as the R27 stickers. I think in light grey would fit great with your roof stickers and be a little different!

How does it look chavy?! The finis the back end off sweet giving it a real race car look.

The sprint spoiler is nice but to subtle for me. Please dont do it in black, will look cak!! Only suits white with a black spolier imo.

your car

your choice....

you will never get an answer on here its a subjective opnion

Yeah to be fair this is the case. Don't no why people need people to choose stuff for them lol if you want it get it.

TBH was trying to get a few more pics posted by other people so i can see what other people have done or seen!

As i said from the start dont want to go for a cup one still waiting on a price from my Dad who works next door to Renault and gets 15%off for me for the GT spoiler! Still think ill be going for a Sprint one as it is inbetween the GT and Cup!!