Sprint Spolier Yes or No?

This is my car as it is now, i want to fit a spolier but i dont think the yellow cars suit a Cup spolier so have been looking at the sprint type!

Any more pics would be great! Cheers

074ue.jpg

What im thinking is this type

IMG_0330.jpg

20101015_10.jpg

I love them

I think the spoiler wraped in carbon vinyl would look good, would go well with the side skirts and cheaper than spraying it too

I managed to pick up a spoiler for a mark 3 or sometimes 4 clio off ebay, looks very similar to the sprint, required SLIGHT adjustments, from eastern europe, 50 smackers, and ive received quite good feedback about it from fellow clio enthusiasts..... maybe worth a look?

I managed to pick up a spoiler for a mark 3 or sometimes 4 clio off ebay, looks very similar to the sprint, required SLIGHT adjustments, from eastern europe, 50 smackers, and ive received quite good feedback about it from fellow clio enthusiasts..... maybe worth a look?

Got any pics?

on the link below dude, Ive got it in gloss black, to match roof and wheels, looks awesome imo

I got mine recently but not fitted yet. My mate who has been in the bodyshop game for years was very impressed with how well it fits, as am I! Just need to work out how I'm going to paint it.

Anyone else notice my shocking spelling of the key word lol

Spolier not Spoiler hahahaha

Cheers everyone think i will go for it! Any pics of your ebay one on your car?

Now hers another type on a 200 off ebay! The car is for sale is this spoiler a genuine extra??

B6ugBWkKGrHqNi8Eyd1kBGzLBMv048vyg_12.jpg

Just had a quick look on the Renault Sport Web site and its an extra called the GT spoiler! hmmmmm that could be abit of me!!! This will fit my 197 boot wont it???

http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/roadcars/clio200/specification/options/Default.aspx

Last edited:
I think the GT spoiler needs a bracket to fit it to the boot lid correctly. It's also quite expensive. Have you considered the one I've got?

prefere cup spoiler but thats my choice and it does look good on LY:lol: