sprint booster

Maybe I'm just being dumb but I still don't get it, surely if you wanna go faster, quicker you just mash your foot into the carpet with more gusto?

Maybe I'm just being dumb but I still don't get it, surely if you wanna go faster, quicker you just mash your foot into the carpet with more gusto?

No matter how hard, fast, far you press the throttle down it only sends a signal which is 75% fuelling initially from standstill. The sprint booster bridges this and sends a signal to make it nearer 100% fuelling response in simple terms which in turn helps throttle response

No matter how hard, fast, far you press the throttle down it only sends a signal which is 75% fuelling initially from standstill. The sprint booster bridges this and sends a signal to make it nearer 100% fuelling response in simple terms which in turn helps throttle response

Ah, gotcha, so the normal system is alittle like the torque limiter on some turbo cars have in first and second.

So let me see if I got this then, effectively full throttle from stand still only equals about 75%, where as with a sprint booster you get all of it from a standing start.

got my sprint booster mid week and fitted it today,car feels more urgent when u first hit the throttle,generally just feels even more alive if thats possible,£185 is alot for a tiny piece of kit but it seems worth it to me,i have one query though,the mode button light seems to stay on even when the ignition is off and the car is locked,is this normal? or should i turn it off after every ride out?

just had another look and the light has gone off,removed and reinstalled the sprint booster and it seems that the light stays on for around 8 minutes,don't see why though