Sprint booster injection fault.

Had a look through the threads but can't see any answers really,
received my new sprint booster today so went to fit it after work, as soon as I went to start the car after fitting it comes up with injection fault on the dash, accelerator doesn't respond to anything and it idles at around 2k.
i think I've tried everything if I unplug it put it back to normal it's fine again but can't get it to work.
is it faulty or can something be done? Clio 200 btw.

thanks, Lewis

Mine has done this. Make sure the pins are all lined up inside the sprint-booster and what comes out to plug into the pedal.

Thanks will give that a go tomorrow maybe, it's literally fresh out the box so wasn't expecting any problems I may ask for a refund last thing I want is my accelerator not working when driving, hasn't worked at all literally as soon as I start the car it says injection fault and won't Rev

It's meant to increase throttle response dramatically whether it works or not is another thing but seen many good reviews on it.

I highly rate my sprint booster, it completely changes the throttle response for the better making day to day driving a lot easier. Race mode though is way to extreme for even track use. People who knock them most probably haven't tried one, they wasn't designed to make your car faster just easier to drive. Remaps, air filters and other things are engine tuning which in my eyes are a completely different thing

I highly rate my sprint booster, it completely changes the throttle response for the better making day to day driving a lot easier. Race mode though is way to extreme for even track use. People who knock them most probably haven't tried one, they wasn't designed to make your car faster just easier to drive. Remaps, air filters and other things are engine tuning which in my eyes are a completely different thing

That's a good view on the whole thing :smile:

I do agree, some people don't even want to touch the engine and this will help you in that area.

as Chris said..make sure the pins are not bent or damaged..mine did it once while on the motorway..not a pleasant feeling..

this just tells me you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. The ecu reverts the pedal input to throttle body opening, hence i said only a remap is a proper fix! Only thing the sprint booster does is let your ecu think you're giving it more than you actually do

Haha god I love haters, obviously all a sprint booster does is ramp up the throttle pedal signal and nothing else I wasn't saying any different, it's a £100 or so gadget that I like the feeling of I'm not always driving in full on attack mode thrashing the f out of my Clio because of it, mine drives the same as a clio without one I just don't need to give as much throttle input, so what's the harm in that? Performance wise my Clio is mapped got v6 airfilter, exhaust and all of that which does make a difference to the way the car performs

Now now, handbags away lol...

Pros and and cons for every argument, it's a bit of a cheats way for throttle response, but it's effective and feels good, but I can 100% see the pros for a proper remap. Always mixed opinions on sprintboosters :hug1:

Cheers guys. ended up being the pins I'm assuming after attempting to straighten them up, even though they weren't really bent/wonky in the first place?!
now I've got it fitted and been able to use it for a day or so, I actually do like it! I know people say it's surely the same as just slamming you're foot to the floor but even with the SB turned off and putting my foot down it doesn't feel anywhere near as sharp or responsive. For me it can't just be a placebo as you're able to turn it off and see the instant difference :smile:

I had one, never again when it gave me injection fault and completely cut the throttle when in the fast lane of the m25, it gets dangerous as any slight movement in the plug and it will most likely give this fault.