Speedline Turinis

Am I right in thinking these are Speedline Turinis? They were on the car when I bought it, not too sure about them tbh.

Looking to get some original 197 alloys, anyone know how much these would be worth roughly? uploadfromtaptalk1350048412099.jpg

Not worth much mate, I'll take them off your hands for free and just swap you for my standard wheels if you like? :wink:

An 18" turnini looks the bollox as long as its decked so it doesnt look like a roller skate

if your on stock suspension its a no no for me im affraid

:smile:

Yeah they're 18s. The tyres fitted are 235/40/18 - are these the right size for the clio? They seem to be rubbing the arches quite a bit but maybe thats the spacers.

yep your tyres look to big thats why they look like 17" i think,Ive seen these in the flesh on a lowered 197 and look the bizz!I would keep them.

You could do with going on a site that provides tyre comparisons. You put the new tyre size in and it tells you the difference in speed and rolling circumference. You can then change the sizes and find the tyre that's best suited to the old tyre size.