South Easts 197.net Run

A few pictures i promised to post up for the chaps who attended the run on Sunday, great to meet you all. We'll have to do it again soon i had a terrific time and always good to meet members for the first time too :smile:

Shame everyday road users kept getting in our way of a clean blast, how dare they lol!

I do have videos but not uploading them, for no apparent reason lol.

DSC02363.jpg

DSC02361.jpg

DSC02371.jpg

DSC02372.jpg

DSC02367.jpg

DSC02357.jpg

DSC02378.jpg

DSC02390.jpg

And thanks to my Fiancee vicky for all the great photography, but not so much for spurring me on so much and thrashing my poor little clio to death :tongueout:

DSC02398.jpg

Until next time people,

ben.

Was a good day, some quality pics here, would be interesting to see these videos you speak of...

As for 7am, I don't remember any traffic, half 8 is fine! :smiley:

Bradwell-on-Sea, is on the Blackwater estuary and there's also a wopping great power station there as well! Best of all, the road to get there is cracking and its a dead end so pretty quiet :smile:

That's the old runway thing isn't it? I've not been there in years!!

Nice to know the other halves come along at times, i'll bring mine on the next one :smile:

good pictures. I had a really good time, time flew by couldn't believe how long we were out for.
Defo up for next time.

Nice pics. The problem with going out for runs like this is, regardless of how early you set out, you'll always find traffic.

Similar Thread Suggestions