Sort of spotted, but just a general observation.

Arran

I Love Lamp
Platinum Member
I have done 500 miles this weekend in a big white van, needless to say I have never been more tired.

I have seen more Aston Martins on my travels than I have mk3 Clio RS. I saw 2 200s within 5 seconds of each other, one was wearing German plates, the other was British, but both white. Then saw an Albi 197 and a white 197 cup.

Just thought it was weird how the Clio seemed to be the rarer car.

There was a DB9 feet away from where I was working today, one came flying past me last night and seen loads today - mainly in grey too!

All.

I did 500 miles through France and into Germany last weekend and saw only 1 and that was on a trailer and kitted out as a race car! Caged and stickered up etc. Surprised seeing as i was in France! lol

I couldn't tell you the last time I saw another 197 or 200. Probably about a month ago when we spotted chaz cup 200.

Surely the alleged bad mpg figures aren't putting people off that much?

Theres quite a few around my way. I know of about 6 197/200's including mine within about a 10 mile radius of where I live!

Sat in kinver yesterday Arran at the White heart pub and saw 2 DB9s 2 Ferrari god knows how many porches and 2 trophies no 197s though

i always see 197s and 200 when im not in my clio :huh:

saw 2 yesterday but was in my dads 1960 morris mini

Ther's loads of renaultsports in general up here. Us Yorkshire folk obv have awesome taste.

Lmao i always saw rs when in my toyota and non when driving the 197 or chavs burning me off in the toyota i kicked myself and wished i had the clio lol.

I saw a few Focus RS, but there just seemed to be loads of Astons. Not complaining obviously, but I just thought it was funny how a Clio seemed to be much rarer than an Aston. Having said that, Friday afternoon I saw a black 197 in Whitmore Reans and a Nimbus 200, Friday night there was a Nimbus 200 cup at the leisure centre in Wombourne. I have seen a Nimbus 197 driving round here a few times I've not seen before and an Albi 197 too. There is a white cup that lives in Wombourne too, been meaning to card the lady who drives it, but not got round to it just yet.