sort of new

Im kinda new ive already posted on here but i cant find it now :mellow:

Anyway I had posted saying id post some photos and now seems the perfect time as ive just had a custom cat back made at longlife. Let us know your thoughts and recommendations :smile:

Cloud

Attachments

• photo (5).jpg
    photo (5).jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 86
  • photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 66
  • photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 69
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 64
Nice, want some spare alloys? (I have two of those I've been trying to get rid of :wink: )

:welcome: back dude :hug:

You had a 1,2 VVT didn't you? Just looked through your posts :smile:

Lovely example you have there too :smile:

cheers :smile: na it was the 1.6vvt 111 but i got rid of it as it kept going wrong and renault were fobbing me off so i managed to blag this instead.

Cheers giles, can anyone recommend any deep dish alloys around the 16'' 17'' mark? In black or similar?

James

Not really... Most people on here like to keep it Renault rather than aftermarket.

The Famous Turinis (aka corsa speedlines) in 17", they would set you back a tad though, and they do come in 4 stud.
That had these on the RS 172 cup but in 16" as you can see, they look pretty sweet on a mk3

K-Tec197.jpg

Last edited:
Got the Bailey dump valve on today as well as heko deflectors and replaced the number plate bulbs with led's. I'll get the pics up tomorrow.

Not really... Most people on here like to keep it Renault rather than aftermarket.

The Famous Turinis (aka corsa speedlines) in 17", they would set you back a tad though, and they do come in 4 stud.
That had these on the RS 172 cup but in 16" as you can see, they look pretty sweet on a mk3

K-Tec197.jpg

Whos amazing 197 is this? I love those alloys, are they 18s or 17s? I want some. Getting slightly aroused! Lol!