Sorry if been asked. Millers Racing CFS Nanodrive

Hope someone could possibly help me here. Brought my Clio 200 in January and is now due a service. Is this stuff ok to use as the car is a daily driver. I've heard good things about this product and wanted to use something good quality.

Thanks Guys.

Generally, people suggest the OEM Elf Evolution is the 'best' oil to use in our cars. However, as long as it is the correct grade of oil (5w40) then it will be fine to use in the Clio :smile:
[MENTION=205]oilman[/MENTION] is the man in the know when it comes to all things oil

Well the elf oil is what comes from the factory and it's what renault would put it. As Jimmy said as long as it's 5w40 you will be fine. I put Fuchs Titan pro race in my 197 and it felt better than oem oil.

Generally, people suggest the OEM Elf Evolution is the 'best' oil to use in our cars. However, as long as it is the correct grade of oil (5w40) then it will be fine to use in the Clio :smile:
@oilman is the man in the know when it comes to all things oil

OEM Elf Evo isn't Ester based though is it, it's a PAO based Synthetic iirc. So it's not the best as Ester's are considered to be the best. The Millers CFS Nanodrive is Ester based and is pretty much as good as you'll get for a daily, I use it in mine so certainly no issues. Tbh any top end Ester 5w40 will be pretty much as good as the next, so just buy what Opie Oils has on offer. And being frank any decent regular Fully Synth will also be fine in a dialy, just be sure to change on interval and if you track it then I add an interim 6k oil change too.

Hope someone could possibly help me here. Brought my Clio 200 in January and is now due a service. Is this stuff ok to use as the car is a daily driver. I've heard good things about this product and wanted to use something good quality.

Thanks Guys.

Hi

Nanodrive 5w-40 will be ideal, it's one of the best oils on the market.

Cheers

Tim

Cheers guys for getting back to me.

Thank you for the advice Tim. I ordered all the bits I needed from you through eBay only so I could get some nectar points (saving for some Alton Towers tickets). I dropped you a message to see if the items would be here before the weekend as that's when I plan to service her.

regards Chris

Hi Chris

One of the guys that deal with dispatch will get back to you, but I reckon it should be with you by the weekend.

Cheers

Tim