Something for my Brembo´s:

The Brembo discs are 313x28mm. I think there is no need to go bigger anyway, the Clio is not that heavy to make much use of it. The OEM items prove themselves relatively decent if abused on the track and they can block the wheels without a problem even if semislicks are fitted.
Bigger brakes mean more unsprung weight. So you have to compromise somewhere.

I will use DOT4 Brake Fluid from manufacturer "ATE" by the way. :smile:

Last edited:
please please please tell me where you got these from . . . are they 312mm or bigger?

Except for prices, I cannot forsee any substantial evidence to compare those 3 Items in any way tbh. You´d have to use all 3 discs for that and try different pads on every one of them, add to that taking measurements, i.e. do a series of tests. Since that´s virtually impossible, subjective impressions won, most likely, under very different circumstances, are all that´s left.

Last edited:
That´s why I fitted them myself :smile: (discs & pads)

I wanted to add, the Brembo 2-piece disc is 7 kg, the OEM weighs approximately 7.8kg. (Since 2mm of metal is gone on the OEM units an estimate is all I could do).

You can definetely feel this under acceleration in 1st up till 3rd gear! Haven´t driven enough to say anything about ride improvements yet.

If I run out on ideas on what to do next. I might as well do that. :lol:

That´s more like 2011...I guess.