something doesnt seem right?

Jordanm200

Paid Member
recently my clio 197 came up with two errors ( check injection and esp) while going to fetch my ktec induction kit and have had either check injection or check emissions ever since but esp had gone (was last friday when it came up).i fitted the induction kit the weekend and was surprised at the difference in noise inside and outside the car. i took the car to my normal garage and he plugged in the snap on odb thing and it came up with an error on the camshaft sensor. i ordered the sensor and have had it fitted today and now the errors are gone but the noise doesnt seem so loud as if vvt isnt kicking in as it did a few weeks back it still seems to go well but doesnt sound as it did before i had the sensor changed, also over the last few weeks ive found that when i hit vvt in 1st and 2nd that the car wants starts to wheelspin when traction control is meant to be on? the tyres are yokohama and only about 1000 miles old. anyone have any ideas? TIA

Don't know about you but in these temperatures and road conditions the car will try and spin in 1st and 2nd at they revs!

I thought about the road conditions but I also thought that it's not trying to spin off the line just when it hits vvt , i haven't turned it off, I do from time to time for a play but I haven't turned it off today. I think since owning the car that it's been a bit jumpy pulling off and didn't ever do decent mpg. So maybe since replacing the cam sensor that it's stopped it being so jumpy and I can't tell the difference with the vvt as the roads are too greasy for it to fully put the power down?