Some pics of new Alpine CDE113 with megane surround

JAM1991 asked for some pictures of this stereo fitted to my 200 so I though I put them up here so everyone can see.

The Alpine CDE113BT is the 2010 model. It has a built in Parrott bluetooth module which connects to you phone and sync's phone book, call history etc. It also has front USB and iPhone/iPOD connectivity.

I paid £179 for it online and £5 for the Megane surround. I think it's an absolute bargain for the price. The sound quality is superb, it has 50w per channel, amp outs, EQ's and most importantly the bluetooth parrott works flawlessly along with the iPhone/iPod music connectivity.

Definately a good upgrade for your 197/200 and looks really tidy in the flesh, almost OEM.

Last edited:
that headunit looks awesome! I was thinking about a Parrot handfree today, but if I can get this and it does the same job, I'm getting one!!

Yes it has a full parrot built in using bluetooth. It's much more reliable than my old parrot and the mike is much bigger and appears to be better quality.

I think you can stream music over bluetooth but your much better off using an iPhone/Pod cable from the back of the unit or just plugging USB into the front.

You can also get stalk control aswell :smile:

Even better if it has stalk control too, but is that extra? I had a brief look online yesterday for others with Bluetooth and iPod/iPhone compatibility, saw a nice pioneer but would prefer something that does work with the existing stereo controls, so would this alpine unit be the best buy?

Even better if it has stalk control too, but is that extra? I had a brief look online yesterday for others with Bluetooth and iPod/iPhone compatibility, saw a nice pioneer but would prefer something that does work with the existing stereo controls, so would this alpine unit be the best buy?

yes the stalk controll is an extra £70 quid i think it was for the Alpine unit , :angry:

JAM1991 asked for some pictures of this stereo fitted to my 200 so I though I put them up here so everyone can see.

The Alpine CDE113BT is the 2010 model. It has a built in Parrott bluetooth module which connects to you phone and sync's phone book, call history etc. It also has front USB and iPhone/iPOD connectivity.

I paid £179 for it online and £5 for the Megane surround. I think it's an absolute bargain for the price. The sound quality is superb, it has 50w per channel, amp outs, EQ's and most importantly the bluetooth parrott works flawlessly along with the iPhone/iPod music connectivity.

Definately a good upgrade for your 197/200 and looks really tidy in the flesh, almost OEM.

So does just a headunit upgrade increase sound quailty/volume? Dnt have a clue about sounds and the likes. Would love it a bit louder in the 200.

Ok answers to questions :

Firstly the device uses bluetooth for parrot connectivity and will pickup your phonebook, dialled numbers etc

To plug an Apple device in for music control and playback you need an extra cable that goes into the back of the stereo and charges the device. They're £25 in the shops but I got a perfect one here off ebay for £8 delivered :

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180481983416&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

The Megane facia can be purchased off eBay from this seller and is about £5 :

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270469302151&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

To fit the stereo it's best to remove the glove box. This is really easy to do and allows you to tidy the cables neatly back inside the car. I did buy a stalk online for £37 but it turns out the connections on the 200 are an older style dating back to 2005 so I need to do some more research to find the right cable. I'm determined to get this off eBay for a few quid.... :smile:

Anymore questions please ask.

I've been to check this out in my local stereo shop and it's awesome!
Getting one on order in the next couple of weeks and with the iPod cable too from your eBay link it comes to just shy of £185 for a cracking headunit!
Cheers StevoR27 :smile:

Ordered this today through my iPhone whilst waiting for a new window loom to be fitted at my local, all in for £181.48! Bargain, just have to wait for it to be delivered about Monday/Tuesday all being well