Some Frankfurt Motor Show pics, 56k non

Nice pics. That polestar Volvo just makes me angry though, massive tease with a car that should in some form be replicated into a production model but wont be.

I may be weird but would love to see one of those VW UPs up close.

Some beautiful cars there faxo, not sure which one I want the most. The blue porker is a huge contender tho

I took over 250 photos but its taken me like an hour to upload just these, id love to show them all!

Ive never been to a motor show before, but would thoroughly recommend Frankfurt to anyone, especially being so close to the airport and so cheap - you could do it in a days round trip

Back on the cars, as you can tell - matte paint was massive!! All colours, but matte grey was used on most of the mercs!

Ive never been to a proper car show like that before. Your pics have made my mind up now though. Have you gone there and back in a day?

Great pics by the way, and some serious metal. That polestar is running big camber!!

Last edited:
Oh and I have to mention that zagato aston martin...drool....

And that Jag looks immense! Can't wait for the production model :smile:

Iced never been to a proper car show like that before. Your pics have made my mind up now though. Have you gone there and back in a day?

Great pics by the way, and some serious metal. That polestar is running big camber!!

I drove, but ive flown to Frankfurt on a stag do before, its about an hours flight, then the motor show is about 5-10 mins from airport (taxi) then back on a late flight?

We stayed in a 4 star hotel on the outskirts of Frankfurt (think it was called Offenbach) for £60 a night though! Booked it the night before

Anyone whos serious about going, think its on until next week maybe and defo worth it. Forgot to mention, BMW had a test track type effort built about your head with cars going round like the 'Ring Taxi' M5 and old M cars etc, and Audi has they're own test drive area, it was like a ghost train type set up as the track was in the walls of the building, then it'd open out to where people were browsing the cars, then disappear - its hard to explain:

DSC_00062.jpg
DSC_0042-1.jpg
DSC_0044.jpg

Yep lol

The BMW stand had like a suspended race oval, and the Audi hall had like a ghost train thing going on

Great photos matey looks a great place to go :smiley:. See the new focus looks even more ugly in ST form. love the new Lambo :smiley:

Awesome pictures man! Is it me or are a lot of the cars in flat colours. Like matte paint? Seems to be the in thing! Lol