So What Do You Collect?

Mines adidas shelltoes :smile: I have for years. I have 58 pairs to be exact most habe never seen feet and never will lol sad I know but meh I love it.
I'll see if I can get a picture (of some at least) lol

What about everyone else??

Comic books! :smile: bit of a geek. Mostly "The Walking Dead" got the first 10 issues framed on my wall. Never been read or even opened! :smile: never will be lol they are worth too much to read :wink:

Back in the day when I was an old skool raver, lol, I collected flyers still got around 6000 of them ranging from 1988-1993 now all I collect are scuffs on my alloys....

2 pound coins,
50 pence peices,
20,s and 10,s, coins,

i know theres a £1,000 in the first jar, lol

edit, **** i save them, dont collect them.

Last edited:
Ive got three pinball machines in the house at the moment .. if I want any more Im going to have to move to a bigger house (and they dont fit in the Clio!)

I collect lanyards. The things you put round your beck for pit passes etc. I have them from loads of circuits and manufacturers too. Silly I know but I have about 40 of them now.

I also collegect V Power points from Shell. Lol

I kinda collect Family Guy dvd's. Well, I say collect, its more like buying every single dvd that has ever been released by them.

I used to collect Mini Cooper models.

What machines you got mate? My dads got 6! Hes a bit of a mad collector too! We are getting to the point now where we need an extension or a new house! lol

Theres Twilight Zone & Indianapolis 500 in the living room, Firepower in the kitchen & a couple of others out in the garage in various states of not working. Very much a winter hobby for me as my Summer hobby appears to be "going to the pub" this year.