So What Do You Collect?

I used to collect pin badges. Have a pot full at home. But stopped about 10 years ago.

Theres Twilight Zone & Indianapolis 500 in the living room, Firepower in the kitchen & a couple of others out in the garage in various states of not working. Very much a winter hobby for me as my Summer hobby appears to be "going to the pub" this year.

Sweet!! My dad has a Twilight Zone, Theatre of Magic, Indianna Jones and Attack from Mars in our conservatory and he has just finished restoring a Creature from the black lagoon that doesnt have a space yet and theres a Medieval Madness in the garage that also needs a little bit of work before its complete :smile: he restores them and i play them lol

Them ones on the box look expensive. Special edition?
Yeah they were lol there one of 25 pairs world wide so very rare I've been offered about 1k from other collectors but I won't get rid lol
How much are all those trainers worth then?

I'm not sure I'n total depends on collector but some pairs alone are worth upto 1k!
My most prized pair are a original pair of JMJ Run DMC from 84 there's hardly any left plus my pair are signed :smiley: