Snowy Clios - add yours

Got a couple of mine from this morning - the cars garaged so nice and clean when i got her out, it was -9 on the way to work, took me 5 minutes to get there and get parked up, two hours later this is what she looked like....

28112010145.jpg

28112010146.jpg

..and bloody frost on the inside windows!!!!!

28112010149.jpg

Wouldnt mind, but the drivers window also wouldnt unwind, so i had to also get out the car to enter the security code to get the gates to open at work!! doh!

I was gonna take a pic this morning for the "Dirty photos of you Clio" thread but on opening the blinds this morning found that we have had another couple of inches of snow.

So heres our snowy pics as opposed to dirty pics:

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0069-2.jpg

I was gonna take a pic this morning for the "Dirty photos of you Clio" thread but on opening the blinds this morning found that we have had another couple of inches of snow.

So heres our snowy pics as opposed to dirty pics:

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0069-2.jpg

How much snow????

Is there no work for you tomorrow then Noddie!! :coffee:

How much snow????

Is there no work for you tomorrow then Noddie!! :coffee:

Lol. I wish.

Managed to scoop away most of the snow off the driveway so the cars can get out. The main roads are ok (ish) but the street is a nightmare (As you can see from the pics).

One of the car:

e0fb9620.jpg

And one of a snowman (I didn't make it) You can't see it very well in the light, but its got massive breasts and is holding a bottle of vodka!

eda2fafa.jpg

lol love the snow sl*t!

Haven't got a photo but had a reasonable amount of snow this morning. The road was a bit of a pain getting out of but the rest of my journey was ok. Unfortunately it keeps snowing though so i'm not sure what it will be like getting home later!

One for the sponge lovers :tongueout:

76838_471691332069_789927069_5491532_8230967_n.jpg

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Peter1981 New Members 8
Rick Gallery 11
C Clio General Chat 7
pritchardR27 Gallery 23
colecutter Gallery 70